Standing tall at the top of a quiet street with views to Mt Tamborine and handy to everything, this delightful and lovingly maintained residence is the perfect place to raise a family.
Upon entering you will surely be impressed with the grand scale of the formal and casual living areas through to the expansive entertaining rear yard. Formal living consists of a formal lounge room and formal dining plus meals area flowing through to a spacious covered alfresco extending the everyday living.
At the heart of the home sits a huge gourmet chefs kitchen boasting Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers and cupboards plus a great size breakfast bar. The kitchen has an abundance of storage and overlooks the family room and alfresco area, all of which will please any Master Chef.
Enjoy the tranquil oasis of the private rear yard with an impressive covered alfresco entertaining area complimented by a stunning in ground pool with a wonderful tropical setting and a level grassed yard, creating an ideal place for the family to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle or to entertain any small or large gathering with ease.
• 4 good size bedrooms (3 are double size)
• Main bedroom with private courtyard, aircon & ceiling fans
• 2 bathrooms including a large ensuite with his and hers vanities
• Formal living/dining area with aircon
• Caesar stone kitchen offering modern appliances and soft close drawers
• Kitchen servery window to outdoor area
• Separate aircon family room with separate doors to give you extra privacy
• Even the laundry is big with heaps of bench space and storage
• Double garage with storage and an area for your trailer
• 5000lt water tank
• 2Kw solar system with 12 panels
• Colorbond fencing all around
• Security screens throughout
• 9.2 x 5m in ground salt water pool with pool light and provision for solar heating
• Fruit trees includes: passion fruit, mandarin, lemon and macadamia
• Garden shed
Superbly convenient with walking distance to Grand Plaza Shopping centre, Yugumbier, St Bernadine’s primary and Browns Plains High schools, plus direct public transport to the city.
Perfect for the growing family, so make sure you add this home to your list as it wont last long!
The vendors have given strict instructions that this property “Must Be SOLD”.